Dry Goods Hauling
- Produce haulers insurance is cargo insurance that covers refrigerated commercial trucks that haul fruits, vegetables and other foods on a consistent basis. A large amount of the commercial truck industry consists of produce haulers that transport the nation’s food supply daily.
- Produce haulers insurance needs to be very specialized due to the perishable nature of produce hauler’s cargo; most produce haulers actually expect a percentage of their cargo to regularly go bad. Colonial General can help you protect your produce with our vast array of coverage solutions.
• Unlimited radius on all Monoline Cargo policies
• We have a market that can write Excess over Primary Cargo for up to $750,000
• Cargo limits up to $100,000 with refrigerator breakdown included.
• Refrigerator breakdown coverage available with $2500 deductible.