Inland Marine Program
Because some valuables belong outside the safe-deposit box, our Inland Marine policy provides special coverage for special items. Homeowners policies often limit or deny coverage for certain valuable items.Our Inland Marine policy covers those distinctive belongings—such as jewelry, fine art, or silverware.
- All Risk (except for certain classes)
- Limited or Broad form for Musical Instruments
- Breakage Option for Fine Arts
- Named Perils and Burglary for Contents in Mini-Storage
Having difficulty with other markets? Not with us! We can cover items such as:
- Coin Collections and other collectibles
- Contents in Mini-Storage
- Fine Arts
- Golf Carts
- Golf Equipment
- Jewelry and Furs
- Motorized Ground Maintenance Vehicles
- Postage Stamps
Contact us for a quote today!